ESF:XPX_ZAST Foreign internship - Course Information
XPX_ZAST Foreign internshipFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D.
Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Dana Staňková
Supplier department: Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The student will be awarded with ECTS based on a seminar paper which should be submitted within 3 weeks after completing the internship. Students are awarded with 5 ECTS for every month of the internship.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar paper. The length of the seminar paper depends on the length of the internship. Students submit 3 standard pages for internships up to 2 months (max. 10 ECTS). For longer internships (15 ECTS or more), 5 standard pages are required. The student describes the course of the internship: company description, length of the internship, job content, the eventual impact of the internship on student's studies, positives and negatives, a summary of the internship itself. The seminar work must be in the same language as used during the internship.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: Počet kreditů bude studentovi zapsán po ukončení stáže a odevzdání seminární práce.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/autumn2020/XPX_ZAST