FI:PV174 Laboratory of EM Applications - Course Information
PV174 Laboratory of Electronic and Multimedia ApplicationsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sojka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Hečko (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 14:00–15:50 B010
Willingness to work on the projects of LEMMA laboratory (prduction of traditional faculty movie festival, support of e-learning activities, etc).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Work on the projects of laboratory LEMMA (movie festival, e-learning materials).
- Camcorders (HDV, minDV) and possibilities of their usage for low-budget movie production. Preparation of camcorder worksheets and suggestions of usage. -- Available equipment for audio acquisition. Documentation of standard usage and hints for best usege for audio capture and handling. -- Available camera equipment and their use. Scanning, documentary photography. -- Software and techniques of document processing. Preparation of suggested handling of high volumes of textual data.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are given to those actively working in the laboratory on some related project (support of courses PV110, PV113; work on digital video materials for teaching; documentation of working methods with available hardware,...),
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information