FI:PV174 Laboratory of EM Applications - Course Information
PV174 Laboratory of Electronic and Multimedia ApplicationsFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sojka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Hečko (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
Willingness to work on the projects of LEMMA laboratory (prduction of traditional faculty movie festival, support of e-learning activities, etc).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Work on the projects of laboratory LEMMA (movie festival, e-learning materials).
- Camcorders (HDV, minDV) and possibilities of their usage for low-budget movie production. Preparation of camcorder worksheets and suggestions of usage. Available equipment for audio acquisition. Documentation of standard usage and hints for best usege for audio capture and handling. Available camera equipment and their use. Scanning, documentary photography. Software and techniques of document processing. Preparation of suggested handling of high volumes of textual data.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are given to those actively working in the laboratory on some related project (support of courses PV110, PV113; work on digital video materials for teaching; documentation of working methods with available hardware,...),
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information