FSpS:p931 PE-Futsall for Blind Students - Course Information
p931 Physical Education - Futsall for Blind StudentsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lukáš Másilko (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Lukáš Pazderka (seminar tutor)
Jitka Graclíková, DiS. (seminar tutor)
Milan Duda (seminar tutor)
Mgr. BcA. Radka Kulichová, DiS. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michal Belko (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p931/1: Tue 18:45–20:15 velká těl. Vinařská, L. Másilko
- The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Futsal for the blind is one of the paralympic sports and has the rules given by the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA). In the introductory session the students get to know these rules as far as an explanation of all the necessary information about safety in training sessions and the game itself. Then they, as the blind sportsmen, should learn and practise the most important skills which are different from those ones for the sighted players: as orientation in space, communication with their colleagues and navigators, controlling a ball etc. In the end of a period they should be prepared for starting with the game itself.
- After first introduction to the game and its rules the students adapt to the place where the sessions are held, they get to know the disposition of a building and a gym hall in it. Then they should practise following skills important especially for the blind sportsman:
- 1. orientation in space,
- 2. practising of different kinds of movement and running,
- 3. using of voice navigation to minimize collisions between two blind persons and to gain an idea about space and dispotion of the play ground,
- 4. different controlling a ball - passing it, running with it, shooting,
- 5. discussion about tactic and its practising,
- 6. team cooperation.
- CHMELAŘOVÁ, Petra and Hana FLEKNOVÁ. Nevidomí (mezi) námi. 1. vyd. Praha: Okamžik, 2007. 36 s. ISBN 9788086932149. info
- MOJŽÍŠEK, Jiří. Co vlastně ti nevidomí dělají? :próza a poezie nevidomých autorů. Edited by Jan Nouza - Miroslav Michálek, Illustrated by Pavla Francová. Praha: Okamžik, 2003. 134 s. ;. ISBN 80-903247-0-3. info
- KRCHŇÁK, Rudolf. Nevidomí známí, neznámí. Praha: Achát, 1992. 216 s. info
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information