FSpS:p931 PE-Futsall for Blind Students - Course Information
p931 Physical Education - Futsall for Blind StudentsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Milan Duda (seminar tutor)
Jitka Graclíková, DiS. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Aleš Moravec (assistant)
Tomáš Bukovský (seminar tutor)
Bc. Jitka Hladíková (assistant)
Bc. Silvie Hrbáčková (assistant)
Mgr. Vladimír Vaďura, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Jitka Graclíková, DiS.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process include: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Futsal for the blind is one of the paralympic sports and has the rules given by the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA). In the introductory session the students get to know these rules as far as an explanation of all the necessary information about safety in training sessions and the game itself. Then they, as the blind sportsmen, should learn and practise the most important skills which are different from those ones for the sighted players: as spatial orientation, communication with their colleagues and navigators, controlling a ball etc. In the end of a period they should be prepared for starting with the game itself.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the students will: understand and acquire the basic game skills individual players need to have be able to work in a team to perform well in team sports become familiar with the rules of the game
- After first introduction to the game and its rules the students adapt to the place where the sessions are held, they get to know the disposition of a building and a gym hall in it. Then they should practise following skills important especially for the blind sportsmen:
- 1. spatial orientation,
- 2. training of different kinds of movement and running,
- 3. using of voice navigation to minimize collisions between two blind persons and to gain an idea about space and disposition of the play ground,
- 4. different controlling a ball - passing it, dribbling it, shooting,
- 5. discussion about tactics and its training,
- 6. team cooperation.
- Mayr de Oliveira Silva, Gabriel: Football for the Blind. Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, Fakulta tělesné kultury, Katedra aplikovaných pohybových aktivit. Vedoucí diplomová práce PaedDr. Zbyněk Janečka, Ph.D. , 2008.
- Huděc, Petr: Kondiční příprava hráče futsalu. Praha: Komise Futsalu ČMFS, 2002. 61 s.
- Stříž, Michal: Technicko-taktické zkušenosti. Praha: Komise futsalu ČMFS, 2002, 69 s.
- Teaching methods
- Practical exercises and theoretical grounding.
- Assessment methods
- Exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance. 3 classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology. The substitution of more absences is not allowed.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je určen primárně studentům se zrakovým postižením.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen studentům se zrakovým postižením.
- Teacher's information
The instruction of the course c931 is provided by the Support Centre for Students with Special Needs (Teiresias Centre). See the websites of the blind football team Avoy MU Brno:
http://www.avoymubrno.cz . In the months of October, April, May and June the instruction takes place on the outdoor pitch at the Primary School Pastviny (Brno-Komín) on Mondays from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm and Wednesday from 6 pm to 7:30 pm. In the months November and December the instruction takes place in the large gym at Vinařská on Fridays from 5 pm to 6:30 pm. In the months Januar and Februar the instruction takes place in the large gym at Vinařská on Monday and Thursday from 5 pm to 6:30 pm. The course is intended for students with special needs (with visual loss).