FSpS:p931 PE-Futsall for Blind Students - Course Information
p931 Physical Education -Futsall for Blind StudentsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lukáš Másilko (lecturer)
Ondřej Banovský (seminar tutor)
Tomáš Bukovský (seminar tutor)
Milan Duda (seminar tutor)
Jitka Graclíková, DiS. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Martin Jelínek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Silvie Hrbáčková (assistant)
Mgr. Lukáš Pazderka (assistant)
MgA. Helena Svobodová (assistant)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
Mgr. Kateřina Váňová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Lukáš Másilko
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process include: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Futsal for the blind is one of the paralympic sports and has the rules given by the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA). In the introductory session the students get to know these rules as far as an explanation of all the necessary information about safety in training sessions and the game itself. Then they, as the blind sportsmen, should learn and practise the most important skills which are different from those ones for the sighted players: as spatial orientation, communication with their colleagues and navigators, controlling a ball etc. In the end of a period they should be prepared for starting with the game itself.
- After first introduction to the game and its rules the students adapt to the place where the sessions are held, they get to know the disposition of a building and a gym hall in it. Then they should practise following skills important especially for the blind sportsmen:
- 1. spatial orientation,
- 2. training of different kinds of movement and running,
- 3. using of voice navigation to minimize collisions between two blind persons and to gain an idea about space and disposition of the play ground,
- 4. different controlling a ball - passing it, dribbling it, shooting,
- 5. discussion about tactics and its training,
- 6. team cooperation.
- Huděc, Petr: Kondiční příprava hráče futsalu. Praha: Komise Futsalu ČMFS, 2002. 61 s.
- Stříž, Michal: Technicko-taktické zkušenosti. Praha: Komise futsalu ČMFS, 2002, 69 s.
- Mayr de Oliveira Silva, Gabriel: Football for the Blind. Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, Fakulta tělesné kultury, Katedra aplikovaných pohybových aktivit. Vedoucí diplomová práce PaedDr. Zbyněk Janečka, Ph.D. , 2008.
- Teaching methods
- Practical exercises and theoretical grounding.
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je určen nevidomým studentům.
- Teacher's information