FSpS:p931 PE-Futsall for Blind Students - Course Information
p931 Physical Education -Futsall for Blind StudentsFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lukáš Másilko (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p931/1: Mon 17:30–18:30 velká těl. Vinařská, L. Másilko
p931/2: Mon 18:30–20:00 velká těl. Vinařská, L. Másilko
- ! NOWANY ( p932 PE-Beach volleyball , p933 PE-Fitness Boxing , p934 PE-Bouldering , p935 , p936 P.E.-Balance Exercise , p937 PE-Nordic walking , p938 Elements of sporting massages , p939 PE - Orienteereng Activities , p940 P.E.-Capoeira , p941 Cycling for Visually Impaired , p942 Dance for Vissually Impaired , p944 PE - Snowboarding , p945 PE-In-line Skating , p946 PE -Life Protection in Crisis , p947 PE - Hiking , p948 PE - Diving , p949 PE -Taiji , p950 PE - Yoga , p951 PE - Softball , p953 PE - Jogging , p954 PE - Outdoor activities , p955 PE-Mountainbikes , p956 Climbing-the Visually Impaired , P958 PE - athletics , P959 PE - Aerobic mix , P960 PE -Aerobic-step , P961 PE-Aerobic-kick-box , P962 PE -Aerobic gymball , P963 PE-Aqua-aerobic , P964 PE-Ballet , P965 PE - Bodystyling , P966 PE - Body class , P967 PE - Fitnessyoga , P970 PE - Dance , P971 PE - Remedical PE , P972 PE - Pilates , P973 PE-Basketball , P974 PE - Floorball , P975 PE - Football , P976 PE - Futsal , P977 PE - Golf , P978 PE - Volleybal , P979 P.E.-Badminton , P981 PE-Tennis , P982 PE-Squash , P983 PE - Table tennis , P984 PE - Aikido , P986 PE - Karate , P987 PE - Self - defence , P988 PE - Swimming , P989 PE -Swimming-Beginners , P990 PE - Begginer Swimmers , P991 PE- Fitness , P992 PE - Skiing , P993 PE-Climbing , P994 PE - Canoeing , P995 PE - SPINNING exercise progr. , P998 PE - Sports exemption , P999 PE- Remedial exemption )&& POV_TV
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Futsal for the blind is one of the paralympic sports and has the rules given by the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA). In the introductory session the students get to know these rules as far as an explanation of all the necessary information about safety in training sessions and the game itself. Then they, as the blind sportsmen, should learn and practise the most important skills which are different from those ones for the sighted players: as orientation in space, communication with their colleagues and navigators, controlling a ball etc. In the end of a period they should be prepared for starting with the game itself.
- After first introduction to the game and its rules the students adapt to the place where the sessions are held, they get to know the disposition of a building and a gym hall in it. Then they should practise following skills important especially for the blind sportsman:
- 1. orientation in space,
- 2. practising of different kinds of movement and running,
- 3. using of voice navigation to minimize collisions between two blind persons and to gain an idea about space and dispotion of the play ground,
- 4. different controlling a ball - passing it, running with it, shooting,
- 5. discussion about tactic and its practising,
- 6. team cooperation.
- Huděc, Petr: Kondiční příprava hráče futsalu. Praha: Komise Futsalu ČMFS, 2002. 61 s.
- Stříž, Michal: Technicko-taktické zkušenosti. Praha: Komise futsalu ČMFS, 2002, 69 s.
- Mayr de Oliveira Silva, Gabriel: Football for the Blind. Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, Fakulta tělesné kultury, Katedra aplikovaných pohybových aktivit. Vedoucí diplomová práce PaedDr. Zbyněk Janečka, Ph.D. , 2008.
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Předmět je určen nevidomým studentům.
- Teacher's information