FSpS:p933 PE-Fitness Boxing - Course Information
p933 Physical Education - Fitness BoxingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Juranová (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jana Juranová
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Juranová
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p933/01: Mon 12:00–13:30 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
p933/02: Mon 13:30–15:00 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Contains of fitness lessons focused on the improvement of fitness via boxing training. It is geared for males and females, beginners as well as the advanced.
- warm up in martial arts individual training of strokes in martial arts basic rules of boxing exercise in pairs exercise developing reaction velocity
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials