FSpS:p933 PE-Fitness Boxing - Course Information
p933 Physical Education - Fitness BoxingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Juranová (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jana Juranová
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Juranová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p933/1: Tue 9:00–10:30 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
p933/2: Tue 10:30–12:00 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
p933/3: Wed 11:30–13:00 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
- ! NOWANY ( p901 Cognitive Hiking and Cycling , p902 PE - Fitnessyoga , p903 PE - Volleyball Intermediate , p904 Physical Education - Climbing , p905 PE - Bodystyling , p906 PE - Aerobic-kick-box , p907 Physical Education - Squash , p908 Physical Education - Badminton , p909 Physical Education - Fitness , p910 PE - Table Tennis , p911 Physical Education - Futsal , p932 PE - beach volleyball , p934 PE-Bouldering , p935 , p936 P.E.-Balance Exercise , p937 Nordic walking , p938 Elements of sporting massages , p939 PE - Orienteereng Activities , p940 P.E.-Capoeira , p941 Cycling for Visually Impaired , p942 Dance for Vissually Impaired , p944 PE - Snowboarding , p945 PE -In-line skating , p946 PE -Life and health protection , p947 PE - Hiking , p948 PE - Diving , p949 PE -Taiji , p950 PE - Yoga , p951 PE - Softball , p953 PE - Jogging , p954 PE - Outdoor activities , p955 PE - Mountainbikes , p956 PE-Climb. a bould. for impair. , P958 PE - athletics , P959 PE - Aerobic-mix , P960 PE - Aerobic-step , P961 PE - Aerobic-kick-box , P962 PE - Aerobic gymball , P963 PE - Aqua-aerobic , P964 PE - Ballet , P965 PE - Bodystyling , P966 PE - Body class , P967 PE - Fitnessyoga , P970 PE - Dance , P971 PE - Remedical PE , P972 PE - Pilates , P973 PE - Basketball , P974 PE - Floorball , P975 PE - Football , P976 PE - Futsal , P977 PE - Golf , P978 PE - Volleybal , P979 PE - Badminton , P981 PE - Tennis , P982 PE - Squash , P983 PE - Table tennis , P984 PE - Aikido , P986 PE - Karate , P987 PE - Self-defence , P988 PE - Swimming , P989 PE - Swimming-Beginners , P990 PE - Begginer Swimmers , P991 PE - Fitness , P992 PE - Skiing , P993 PE - Climbing , P994 PE - Canoeing , P995 PE - SPINNING exercise progr. , P998 PE - Sports exemption , P999 PE - Remedial exemption )&& POV_TV
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 1243 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Contains of fitness lessons focused on the improvement of fitness via boxing training. It is geared for males and females, beginners as well as the advanced.
- warm up in martial arts individual training of strokes in martial arts basic rules of boxing exercise in pairs exercise developing reaction velocity
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction