FSpS:p933 PE-Fitness Boxing - Course Information
p933 Physical Education - Fitness BoxingFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jana Juranová (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Sedláček (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Jan Sedláček
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- p933/1: Mon 12:00–13:30 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
p933/2: Mon 13:30–15:00 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
p933/3: Wed 12:00–13:30 Komárov-tělocvična, J. Juranová
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 1162 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Contains of fitness lessons focused on the improvement of fitness via boxing training. It is geared for males and females, beginners as well as the advanced.
- warm up in martial arts individual training of strokes in martial arts basic rules of boxing exercise in pairs exercise developing reaction velocity
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- Tutorial assessed with a credit The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance - 1 possible absence without apology - 2 more possible absences with the list of apology - 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
- Language of instruction