PrF:BT602Zk Forensic Medecine - Course Information
BT602Zk Basis of Forensic MedicineFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 8/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. MUDr. Miroslav Hirt, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Mgr. Bc. Tomáš Vojtíšek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Michal Zelený, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Věra Kopečná (assistant)
Dagmar Šedá (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Věra Kalvodová, Dr.
Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Dagmar Šedá
- Fri 9. 3. 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034, Fri 30. 3. 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.