PrF:BT602Zk Forensic Medecine - Course Information
BT602Zk Basis of Forensic MedicineFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 8/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. MUDr. Miroslav Hirt, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Mgr. Bc. Tomáš Vojtíšek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Michal Zelený, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Věra Kalvodová, Dr.
Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Eva Pivodová
- Thu 21. 2. 8:00–9:30 N01902, 9:35–11:05 N01902, Fri 22. 2. 8:00–9:30 N01902, 9:35–11:05 N01902
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( BT602Z Basis of Forensic Medicine sem ) || BT602Z Basis of Forensic Medicine sem
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.