LF:aZLKZL083c Restorative Dent. V - pract - Course Information
aZLKZL083c Restorative Dentistry V - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- MDDr. Julie Bartáková (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jitka Bělušová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Naděžda Janoušková (seminar tutor)
MDDr. Agáta Kubíčková (seminar tutor)
MDDr. Petr Kučera (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Milena Prudíková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Mon 26. 4. 7:30–12:30 N05502, Tue 27. 4. 7:30–12:30 N05502, Wed 28. 4. 7:30–12:30 N05502, Thu 29. 4. 7:30–12:30 N05502, Fri 30. 4. 7:30–12:30 N05502
- aZLFA0722c Pharmacology II - pract. && ( aZLKZL072p Restorative Dentistry III-lect || aZLES0711p Restorat.Dent.-Esthet.I-lect. )
ZLFA0722c && ZLES0711p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Reconstructions of crowns of vital as well as nonvital teeth using direct and indirect techniques. Adhesive cementation.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are able:
- to indicate and practice reconstructions of crowns of vital as well as non vital teeth using direct and indirect techniques.
- to prepare teeth for all kinds of plastic reconstructions and choose the right material.
- to prepare teeth for all kinds of inlays.
- to be well oriented in adhesive cementation.
- Investigation of patients, diagnosis, possibilities of reconstructions in particular cases
- Plastic reconstruction using amalgam
- Plastic reconstruction using composite
- Using of FRC post with a composite reconstruction
- Preparation for inlay, impression technique
- Adhesive cementation, model situation, focused on practical fabrication of composite inlays with discussion
- recommended literature
- Jordi Manuata, Anne Salat. Layers: An atlas of composite stratification. 2012
- not specified
- Sturdevant's art and science of operative dentistry. Edited by Harald Heymann - Edward J. Swift - André V. Ritter. Sixth edition. St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier, 2013. xv, 548. ISBN 9780323083331. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical training. Investigation of patients,diagnosis, possibilities of reconstructions in particular cases. Practical training in the dental surgery-oriented to communication skills, investigation and appropriate treatment. Practical training (about 50 % of the total volume of teaching) is complemented by a comprehensive range of simulation teaching methods on simulators with varying degrees of fidelity, trainers and virtual patients. Most of them are equipped with a specialized evaluation software system that allows for every step of preparation, including feedback and test, and objective assessment of the student's work. Dental microscopes, CAD / CAM technologies, simulated X-ray teaching and other modern teaching aids are also used. Emphasis is also placed on the development of soft skills, incl. so-called "21st-century skills", particularly communication, decision-making skills, critical thinking, crisis communication and teamwork.
- Assessment methods
- Final discussion.Credit. Practical skills will be verified using the specialized evaluation software system. The course will also focus on the development of the ability to orientate in auxiliary investigative methods, their interpretation, critical thinking and teamwork. This way of evaluating gives students an objective and specific feedback.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- aZLAZ0911s Atomic Energy Act - seminar
aZLPL0865c && aZLOR0843c && aZLPD0833c && aZLOC0855c && aZLZM0311p && aZLKK041c && (aZLKZ051p || aZLKZL051p) && (aZLED061p ||aZLKED061p) && (aZLKZL072p || aZLES0711p) && (aZLKZL083c || aZLRK0811p) && (aZLKED081c||aZLED0811p) && aZLSP03X
- aZLKZL094c Restorative Dentistry VI, Differential Diagnostics - practice
aZLKK041c && (aZLKZ051p || aZLKZL051p) && (aZLED061p ||aZLKED061p)&& (aZLKZL072p || aZLES0711p) && (aZLKZL083c || aZLRK0811p) && (aZLKED081c||aZLED0811p) && aZLFA0722p && aZLSP03X
- aZLKZL094s Restorative Dentistry IV, Differential Diagnostics - seminar
aZLFA0722p && aZLKK041c && (aZLKZ051p || aZLKZL051p) && (aZLED061p ||aZLKED061p) && (aZLKZL072p || aZLES0711p) && (aZLKZL083c || aZLRK0811p) && (aZLKED081c||aZLED0811p) && aZLSP03X && aZLFA0722p
- aZLAZ0911s Atomic Energy Act - seminar
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2021/aZLKZL083c