LF:BLLC0111p Med.Chem.- lecture - Course Information
BLLC0111p Medical chemistry-lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Jiří Dostál, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Vladimír Palyza, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Jaromír Sláma, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Eva Táborská, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Jaroslava Tallová, CSc. (lecturer)
RNDr. Hana Bochořáková (assistant)
Lenka Nerudová (assistant)
Mgr. Jiří Slanina, Ph.D. (assistant)
doc. RNDr. Josef Tomandl, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Vladimír Palyza, CSc.
Department of Biochemistry - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Lenka Nerudová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Laboratory Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: celkem 30 hodin.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses