LF:BVZI0321 Basics of Int. Proped. I - pr. - Course Information
BVZI0321 Basics of Internal Propedeutics I - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Milan Dastych (lecturer), MVDr. Halina Matějová (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Milan Dastych
Department of Internal Gastroenterology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Lenka Kovářová
- Wed 14:00–15:40 N15190
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BKZA011p Anatomy && BVAT011p Anatomy of Digestive System && BKFY0222p Physiology II-lec. && BVOT011c Self-specific terminology && BVBE021p Bioenergetics - lectures && BVPP011p First Aid - lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Nutritive therapist (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The goal of the subject ïn a general part is to give informations about medical history, principles of clinical investigation and basic clinical measurements. Bedside getting of medical history is practicaly trained. Sings of illness, frequent diseases and specific investigated tools are discussed in speciál part of the subject.
- General part: 1. Medical history 2. Signs of diseases 3. Clinical investigation - palpation, percussion, auscultation, inspection 4. Clinical investigation I. – head, neck, chest 5. Clinical investigation II - abdomen, extremities 6. Basic measurements - blood preassure, pulse, weight, height, BMI, temperature Special part 1. Gastroenterology – signs, selected diseases, examinational methods – sonography, endoscopy etc. 2. Hepatology - signs, selected diseases, examinational methods 3. Nefrology - signs, selected diseases, examinational methods 4. Hematology - signs, selected diseases, examinational methods 5.Pneumology - signs, selected diseases, examinational methods 6. Cardiology - signs, selected diseases, examinational methods 7. Rheumatology and endokrinology - signs, selected diseases, examinational methods
- CHROBÁK, Ladislav. Propedeutika vnitřního lékařství. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada, 2003. 195 s. ISBN 8024706091. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, practical education,
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses