LF:BKMOF011 MS Office applications - Course Information
BKMOF011 MS Office applicationsFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jiří Jarkovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Martin Komenda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D.
Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses - Other Departments for Educational and Scientific Research Activities - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: RNDr. Martin Komenda, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses - Other Departments for Educational and Scientific Research Activities - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předpokladem je pouze základní zkušenost s prací na počítači. Kurz je nabízen studentům a všem členům akademické obce na Masarykově univerzitě, dále pak postgraduálním studentům a zaměstnancům Lékařské fakulty MU.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Laboratory Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- Practically oriented course for undergraduate students, PhD students and also for staff of Medical faculty. The course is aimed on skills in using MS Office products in scientific practice:
General use of MS Office 2007; The use of MS Word 2007 for common and scientific work; The use of MS Powerpoint for presentations.
- The course is divided into two separated parts: The use and general functions of MS Word and MS PowerPoint. The lectures are focused on MS Office 2007 including brief overview, which relates to the dfferences between individual versions (2007, 2010, 2013). A/ MS Word MS Word setting, document formating, usage of styles, tables, graphs, MS Equation, macros
- B/ MS PowerPoint Graphical settings and templates
- Charts and tables
- Guidelines for preparation of succesfull presentations
- Export and compatibility
- John Pierce. Mistrovství v Microsoft Office 2007. CPress. ISBN 978-80-251-2066-8
- Teaching methods
- Practical training using computers.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance - at least 90% of lectures. Active participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 10.
- Teacher's information