LF:VLADV071 Anatomie dětského věku - Course Information
VLADV071 Vybrané kapitoly anatomie dětského věkuFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0.8/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- MUDr. Marek Joukal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Vargová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Karolína Bretová (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Lucie Kubíčková (assistant)
Dana Procházková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Marek Joukal, Ph.D.
Department of Anatomy - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Anatomy - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 13. 10. 14:00–15:40 B11/114, Tue 27. 10. 14:00–15:40 B11/114, Tue 10. 11. 14:00–15:40 B11/114, Tue 24. 11. 14:00–15:40 B11/114, Tue 8. 12. 14:00–15:40 B11/114, Tue 5. 1. 14:00–15:40 B11/114, Tue 19. 1. 14:00–15:40 B11/114
- VLAN0222p Anatomy II l || VSAN0333p Anatomy III - lec.
basic knowledge of anatomy adult
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL) (2)
- Course objectives
- based on acquired knowledge, students will be able to understand the morphological changes to the anatomical relationships during childhood
- 1. The growth period, growth of proportionality; postnatal development of musculoskeletal system
- 2. Postnatal development of the digestive and respiratory systems
- 3. Postnatal development of female and male urogenital system; postnatal development of the cardiovascular system
- 4. Postnatal development of the nervous system and sensory organs
- 5. Overview topography of the head, neck and chest in neonates and infants
- 6. Overview topography of the abdomen and pelvis in neonates and infants, credit
- required literature
- VARGOVÁ, Lenka and Marek JOUKAL. Anatomie dětského věku (Anatomy of childhood). 1st ed. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2015. 199 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-8061-4. info
- recommended literature
- Chamley, C. A., Carson, P., Randall, D., Sandwell, M. (2005): Developmental Anatomy and Physiology of Children. Elsevier.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- credit - obliged to attend the lecture, test (12 correct answers from 20 questions)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Mohou zapisovat studenti od 7.semestru.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2020/VLADV071