LF:VLPY9X1c Psychiatry - practice - Course Information
VLPY9X1c Psychiatry - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Zdeněk Boleloucký, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Ivana Drtílková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Tomáš Kašpárek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Radovan Přikryl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Radek Ryšánek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Alexandra Žourková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Jana Špačková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Eva Češková, CSc.
Department of Psychiatry - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VLFA0822p Pharmacology II - L
Povinná účast na stážích
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL)
- Psychotherapy.Cognitive Disorders.Amnestic Disorders.Personality Disorders.Syndroms in Psychiatry.Child Psychiatry.Mood Disorers. Schizophrenia.Substance-Related Disorders. Neurotics Disorders. Sexuology.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.