LF:VLPY9X1c Psychiatry-practice - Course Information
VLPY9X1c Psychiatry - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Elis Bartečků, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Ivana Drtílková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Tomáš Kašpárek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Radovan Přikryl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Radek Ryšánek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Bc. Libor Ustohal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Alexandra Žourková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Eva Češková, CSc.
Department of Psychiatry - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Jana Pazderová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VLPY9X1c/01: Mon 3. 5. to Fri 14. 5. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/02: Mon 19. 4. to Fri 30. 4. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/03: Mon 5. 4. to Fri 16. 4. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/04: Mon 22. 3. to Fri 2. 4. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/05: Mon 8. 3. to Fri 19. 3. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/06: Mon 22. 2. to Fri 5. 3. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/07: Mon 31. 5. to Fri 11. 6. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
VLPY9X1c/08: Mon 17. 5. to Fri 28. 5. each working day 7:30–12:20 N02230
- ( VLFA0822p Pharmacology II - L || VLFA0722p Pharmacology - L ) && VLNP081c Propaedeutics in Neurology
1. Attendance in practices and seminars is compulsory, the presence of students is recorded. 2. The students are expected to have basic knowledge of Czech language, which is necessary for the contact with patients.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course student will be able under the supervision of the teacher to conduct an examination of a psychiatric patient, take patient history, conduct examination targeted on basic psychopathology (proverb explanation, abstract concepts explanation, severity of depressive symptoms, clock test, mini mental state examination), conduct analysis of symptoms, determine syndromological diagnosis, work up the recommendation of the psychiatric treatment.
- Psychiatric examination. Psychotherapy.Cognitive Disorders.Amnestic Disorders.Personality Disorders.Syndroms in Psychiatry.Child Psychiatry.Mood Disorers. Schizophrenia.Substance-Related Disorders. Neurotics Disorders. Sexology.
- RABOCH, Jiří and Pavel PAVLOVSKÝ. Basic psychopathological terms and psychiatric diagnoses. 1. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 2004. 203 s. ISBN 8024608251. info
- Kaplan & Sadock's comprehensive textbook of psychiatry. Edited by Benjamin J. Sadock - Virginia A. Sadock. 8th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2005. xlviii, 20. ISBN 0781734347. info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion, seminars, paient´s examination
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.