PdF:SP4RC_SP2c Specialisation 2c - Course Information
SP4RC_SP2c Specialisation 2c Teaching the Hearing ImpairedFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/32. 16 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Radka Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- Terminology, history of the scientific category, assessment and classification of hearing impairments, communication of persons with hearing impairment, education of pupils with hearing impairment, counselling, the Deaf community, multiple disabilities with hearing impairment, deaf blindness
- Hearing disorders, classification, psychological peculiarities of people with hearing disabilities, instruments and aid, various ways of commmunication, early intervention, educational proces of hearing impaired children, condition of integration, employ of hearing impaired, interpreting services, special care of deafblind people.
- Assessment methods
- Written test and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Specializace II. - na 1a navazuje 2c, na 1b je možnost výběru mezi 2d, 2e, 2f.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 32 hodin.