FF:AJ32055 Principles of academic writing - Course Information
AJ32055 Principles of academic writingFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Jana Chamonikolasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Jeffrey Alan Vanderziel, B.A.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Hrazdílková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every other week.