FF:PAN131 Contemporary Research - Course Information
PAN131 Contemporary Educational Problems - Perspectives of ResearchFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Klára Šlapalová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- each odd Tuesday 17:30–19:05 L35
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Andragogy (programme FF, N-PD) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim is to present completed research projects, discussion of the research, presentations, step by step from idea to publishing research results. Students should gain an overview of the research activities of the Institute of Educational Sciences, should prove to compile the research project and focus on current trends in educational research.
- The Issues: Decoding working places as learning spaces. Power and Communication in the Classroom. Space in Classroom Communication. Research in Adult Education. Intergenerational Learning in the Family and Family Context.
- MAKOVSKÁ, Zuzana and Roman ŠVAŘÍČEK. Influence of teachers’ beliefs on communication with pupils. 2011. URL info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada, Lenka KAMANOVÁ and Kateřina PEVNÁ. Intergenerational Learning in the Family and Family Context. In Konference ECER. 2011. info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada and Pavla OPLATKOVÁ. Functional Literacy in People's Lives. Journal of pedagogy / Pedagogický časopis, Trnava: Faculty of Education, Trnava University, 2010, vol. 2010, No 2, p. 29-51. ISSN 1338-1563. info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada. Changes in Educational Values in Center and East European Countries during the Last Twenty Years. In Comparative Conference Educational Change in the Global Context. 2010. info
- RABUŠICOVÁ, Milada, Lenka KAMANOVÁ and Kateřina PEVNÁ. Intergenerational Learning in the Family through the Eyes of Children, Parents and Grandparents. In ECER. 2010. info
- POL, Milan, Milada RABUŠICOVÁ and Petr NOVOTNÝ. Adult Actors´ Strive for Democracy in Czech Schools. 2006. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, presentations
- Assessment methods
- fulfilling requirements, 80% participation in the seminar is a prerequisite for credit
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.