PřF:Bi7831 Zoological diploma thesis I. - Course Information
Bi7831 Zoological diploma thesis I.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Stanislav Pekár, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Michal Horsák, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Zoology (programme PřF, N-EB)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course (and the subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. (The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis).
- Study of literature sources, zoological sampling, data processing, research presentation.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- field sampling, data processing, study of literature sources
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2020/Bi7831