PřF:C5720 Biochemistry I - Course Information
C5720 Biochemistry IFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Zbořil, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Zbořil, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Lecture containing general biochemistry for students of teacher training programs. Structural features and properties of sugars, amino-acids, lipids, nucleic acids, vitamins. Protein conformation, dynamics and function. Enzymology. Generation and storage of energy. Metabolism of sacharides, lipids and proteins. Xenobiochemistry. Molecular mechanism of physiological processes.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses