PřF:C5850 Biophysical Chemistry - Course Information
C5850 Biophysical ChemistryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Libuše Trnková, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Libuše Trnková, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Strategy and tactics of biophysical chemistry. Some problems of biopolymer spatial structure. Interaction of biological molecules with electromagnetic radiation. Dimension and form of macromolecules. Thermodynamics of biological systems. Statistical interpretation of polymer solutions. Behaviour of macromolecules in solution. Polyelectrolytes. Kinetics of biological systems. Polarography and voltammetry of biological molecules. Processes of electron transport in biological systems.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.