The aim is to provide current theoretical and practical scientific and experiential knowledge and skills for basic exercise exercises - squatting squats in various modifications to coaches of all sports and physical education teachers. The main goal is to teach exercise safety and help with exercise.
- Regular price: 2500 CZK
- Faculty of Sports Studies
Theoretical basis (4 hours):
Detailed exercise of free squat squats in terms of functional anatomy, techniques of execution, giving assistance and rescue. Also included is a discussion of age differences for the introduction of a squat squad for children, adolescents and adults. We will also show examples of squat squad modification for individual sports sectors (deep squats, shavings, crooks, squats, front squats, squats in the narrow and wide, etc.) and their health aspects of squat squat training on the basis of scientific research.
Practical basis (4 hours):
- Training of a squat without a load, then with a loose play from full bases, emphasis is placed on the right technique of execution.
- Demonstration and correction of the most common squats.
- Gradually increasing the load.
- Practical demonstration of assistance and rescue according to types of squat stands.
- Demonstration of other modifications to squad exercises for various sports
- Testing maximum squat performance while shooting while testing on video.
- Methods of development of power using squats.
Final analysis of video footage from a practical base (including DartFish software) and a summary of the whole day seminar.
Course Enrolment Limitations
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).