LF:aVLMO051 Molecular and cellular pathoph - Course Information
aVLMO051 Molecular and Cellular PathophysiologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- RNDr. Jan Balvan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Jaromír Gumulec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Kateřina Kaňková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Petr Müller, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Kateřina Kaňková, Ph.D.
Department of Pathophysiology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: RNDr. Jan Balvan, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Pathophysiology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( aVLFY0422c Physiology II - practice || aZLFY0422c Physiology II - practice ) && ( aVLFY0422s Physiology II - seminar || aZLFY0422s Physiology II - seminar ) && ( aVLBC0422c Biochemistry II - pr. || aZLBC0422c Biochemistry II - pract. ) && ( aVLBC0422s Biochemistry II - sem || aZLBC0422s Biochemistry II sem )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2021/aVLMO051