FF:DU2661a Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
DU2661a Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Ladislav Kesner, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Kroupa, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Kroupa, CSc.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Jiří Kroupa, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 15:50–17:25 K33
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to provide basic knowledge for the writing M.A. thesis.
- The choice of the topic Structure of a thesis Heuristic - sources
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentations, lectures, discussions
- Assessment methods
- The supervisor of the thesis approves the competence of a student who has to provide till the end of period of examination the abstract of a thesis, and a selected chapter of a thesis and a bibliography.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.