PřF:MUC86 Pedagogical praxis from math. - Course Information
MUC86 Pedagogical praxis from mathematicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/30. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr. (lecturer)
RNDr. Miluše Baráková (assistant)
RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teaching of Mathematics for Secondary Schools (programme PřF, N-UCM) (2)
- Course objectives
- The main objective of this course is to expose students to their future professional activities so as they can test their pedagogical skills.
- Learning outcomes
- During the course the student will try his / her didactic skills in practice and adapt his / her ideas to better match reality.
- Individual teaching practice at secondary school under the supervision of an experienced teacher. The teaching practice includes 10 lessons of sittings-in on a class and 10 lessons of presentations on class.
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. První kroky učitele. Vyd. 1. Praha: Triton, 2004. 223 s. ISBN 8072544748. info
- Teaching methods
- Inspection of classes and teaching training.
- Assessment methods
- Students have to realize 10 lessons of sittings-in on a class and 10 lessons of presentations on class at chosen secondary school.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30h.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information