PřF:C9012 Teaching Chemistry 2 - Course Information
C9012 Teaching Chemistry 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/30. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaromír Literák, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Veronika Švandová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C9011 Teaching Chemistry 1 || C9010 Teaching Chemistry
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, N-CH)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, N-UCC) (2)
- Course objectives
- Practical course which takes place at schools during school year. The student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hour work to school operation.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student will be able to teach chemistry; will know operation of school; pedagogical documentation; equipment for chemistry teaching.
- 1. Operating of school, pedagogical documentation. 2. Teaching of chemistry. 3. Equipment for teaching of chemistry. 4. Styles of chemistry teaching. 5. Preparation of chemistry teaching. 6. Chemistry teaching. 7. Process of teaching, its control and innovation. 8. Administration of pedagogical documentation.
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. Pedagogická praxe : průvodce pro současné studenty a budoucí učitele. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Vydavatelství Univerzity Palackého, 1998. 66 s. ISBN 8070677937. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical teaching of chemistry under supervison of experienced pedagogue. The student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hour work to school operation.
- Assessment methods
- The student works under supervision of experienced pedagogue and lead of the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: praxi lze vykonat jako souvislou nebo průběžnou na vybrané střední škole.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30h.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses