PřF:MDG14 Ped. praxis from desc. geom. 2 - Course Information
MDG14 Pedagogical praxis from descriptive geometry 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 5/0/30. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jan Vondra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MDG11 Didactics of Descript. Geom. || NOW ( MDG11 Didactics of Descript. Geom. )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Descriptive Geometry (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Course objectives
- The main objective of this course is to expose students to their future professional activities so as they can test their pedagogical skills.
- Individual teaching practice at secondary school under the supervision of an experienced teacher. The teaching practice includes 10 lessons of sittings-in on a class and 10 lessons of presentations on class.
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. První kroky učitele. Vyd. 1. Praha: Triton, 2004. 223 s. ISBN 8072544748. info
- Teaching methods
- Inspection of classes and teaching training.
- Assessment methods
- Students have to realize 10 lessons of sittings-in on a class and 10 lessons of presentations on class at chosen secondary school.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: praxi lze vykonat jako souvislou nebo průběžnou na vybrané střední škole.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2022/MDG14