PřF:F9001 Teaching Physics 1 - Course Information
F9001 Teaching Physics 1Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/30. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Zdeněk Navrátil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Zdeněk Navrátil, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- F7641 Didactics of physics 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, N-EB)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PřF, N-UCF) (2)
- Course objectives
- In terms of pedagogical practice in physics the students receive the practical training of physics didactics at secondary school. The aim of the practice is to provide students a chance to try out the work of secondary-school teacher of physics in real-world setting.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the practice the students will be able to
fulfill the formal prcedures in schoole lecture;
estabilish the aims of the physics lesson;
set the timetable of the whole lesson;
to propose, to prepare and to realize the demonstration experiments.
- Preparation of teaching lesson. Lesson observations. Own teaching. The analysis of teaching lesson. Discussion of used didactic techniques. Contents of work of secondary-school teacher.
- Fyzika pro gymnázia. Prometheus, 1993 - 1997.
- BARTUŠKA, Karel. Fyzika pro gymnázia :speciální teorie relativity. 2. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 1997. 50 s. ISBN 80-7196-003-9. info
- LEPIL, Oldřich and Přemysl ŠEDIVÝ. Fyzika pro gymnázia : elektřina a magnetismus [Lepil, 1995, Prometheus]. 3. vyd. V Praze: Prometheus, 1995. 398 s. ISBN 80-85849-47-X. info
- LEPIL, Oldřich. Fyzika pro gymnázia :mechanické kmitání a vlnění. 1. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 1994. 135 s. ISBN 80-901619-6-0. info
- BARTUŠKA, Karel. Fyzika pro gymnázia :molekulová fyzika a termika. 1. vyd. Praha: Galaxie, 1993. 255 s. ISBN 80-85204-22-3. info
- Teaching methods
- During the training at secondary school, the student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hour work to school operation. These requirements will be evidenced by Protocol from Pedagogical Training.
- Assessment methods
- Students are obliged to hand in the schedule of their own lessons sufficiently in advance. The credit is given on the basis of Protocol from pedagogical training and after the inspection in a lesson by teacher of this subject. See the subject web page for more information.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30h.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- XS090 Initial teacher training
(kredity_min(100) || program(N-BI) || program(N-EB) || program(N-MA) || program(N-CH) || program(N-FY) || program(N-GK) || program(N-UCI)) && (!Bi7011 || !Bi9010 || !C9010 || !C9011 || !F9001 || !F8022 || !F9021 || !MA003 || !MA004 || !M9001 || !M9002 || !M9003 || !M9004 || !Z9010 || !Z9001)
- XS230 Reflective seminar
- XS090 Initial teacher training
- Teacher's information