PřF:F4210 Physical laboratory 4 - Course Information
F4210 Physical laboratory 4Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Ctibor Tesař, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Luděk Bočánek, CSc.
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- F4210/01: No timetable has been entered into IS. C. Tesař
F4210/02: No timetable has been entered into IS. C. Tesař
F4210/03: No timetable has been entered into IS. C. Tesař
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- F2180 Physical laboratory 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Dependence of glass refractive index on light wave length.Power and phase shift of alternative current. Polarization of light. Relaxation oscillation of glim lamp. Measurement of parameters of thin lenses. Determination of capacitance and inductance by AC bridge method. Determination of the refractive of nonabsorbing thin film by measurement of transmittance. Measurement of the film thickness by interferometric method. Studium of the light passed through plate nad prism. Brownian movement. Measurement of halfwidth of transmittance filter by the method of Fourier spectroscopy.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses