FSS:SOC104 Beginner's seminar - Course Information
SOC104 Beginner's seminar of Introduction to SociologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Veronika Šenkýřová, DiS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The seminar is associated with and follows the structure the course Introduction to Sociology. Its aim is primarily to discuss basic concepts of sociology on the basis of classic sociological texts.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses