FSS:SOC104 Beginner's sem.of Intr.to soc. - Course Information
SOC104 Beginner's seminar of Introduction to SociologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Veronika Šenkýřová, DiS.
- Wed 16:00–17:40 J32, Wed 18:00–19:30 J501, Thu 16:00–17:40 J31, Thu 18:00–19:30 J32
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
SOC104/ST1800: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SOC104/CT1600: No timetable has been entered into IS.
SOC104/CT1800: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The seminar is associated with and follows the structure the course Introduction to Sociology. Its aim is primarily to discuss basic concepts of sociology on the basis of classic sociological texts.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information