LF:ZLPL0562c Prosthetic Dentist.II -pract. - Course Information
ZLPL0562c Prosthetic Dentistry II - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Sonia Bartáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MDDr. Tereza Čuhelová (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Romana Hnízdilová (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Lydie Izakovičová Hollá, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Pavla Pantučková (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jaroslav Pernica (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Hana Střeštíková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Milena Prudíková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Sonia Bartáková, Ph.D.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- ZLPL0451c Prosthetic Dent.I -pract. && ZLPZ041p Preventive Dentistry -lect. && ( ZLLT0222s Bas.Med.Terminology II-sem. || ZLLT0222p Bas. Med. Terminology -l ) && ZLET021p Ethics in Dent.-lect.
ZLPL0451c && ZLPZ041p && (ZLLT0222s || ZLLT0222p) && ZLET021p && ZC041
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Branch content Theoretical knowledges a practical skills at prosthetic dentistry oriented to fixed and full dentures. Basics aims and content of the subject: Students have knowledges about working steps at laboratory and dental office.
- Learning outcomes
- Practical knowledges and practical skills of prosthetic dentistry oriented to full and fixed dentures. They will know all working steps at laboratory and dental office.
- Extent of the subject :: hours per week 3,3, credits 14 4. sem: 0,5 hr. lecture, 1 hr. practise 5. sem: 0,5 hr. lecture, 1 hr. practise 6. sem: 0,5 hr. lecture, 2 hr. practise 7. sem: 0,5 hr. lecture, 4 hr. practise 8. sem: 0,5 hr. lecture, 3 hr. practise 9. sem: 0,5 hr. lecture, 3 hr. practise
- Teaching methods
- practical training
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- ZC041 Handling chemical substances
- ZLAN0333p Anatomy III - lecture
- ZLBC041p Biochemistry II - lecture
- ZLET021p Ethics in Dentistry - lecture
- ZLFY0422p Physiology II - lecture
- ZLHE0322p Histology and Embryology II - lecture
- ZLLT0222s Basic Medical Terminology II - seminar
- ZLPL0451c Prosthetic Dentistry I - practice
- ZLPP0442 Vacational Training in Practical Dentistry 1
- ZLPZ041p Preventive Dentistry - lecture
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.