LF:BVCP0222c Food Chemistry II - p. - Course Information
BVCP0222c Food Chemistry II - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Ondřej Zvěřina, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Pavel Coufalík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Magdalena Kocurková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Ondřej Zvěřina, Ph.D.
Department of Public Health - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: MVDr. Halina Matějová
Supplier department: Department of Public Health - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Wed 16:15–19:30 A21/209
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
BVCP0222c/27: No timetable has been entered into IS. O. Zvěřina
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BVCP0121p Food Chemistry I - l. && BVCP0121c Food Chemistry I - pr.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Nutritive therapist (programme LF, B-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to learn about the role of nutrients and other compounds present in the animal and plant foods and how they change during the processing and culinary preparation and also with the methods of instrumental chemical analysis in determination of nutritional components and xenobiotics in foods.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student is able to: - perform chemical calculations - describe basic methods of food analysis - perform selected analyses
- Methods of organic matter decomposition. Determination of Zn in the food sample. Determination of SO2 in wine. Determination of NO2 in water. Excursion to the laboratory SZPI Brno.
- KUBÁŇ, Vlastimil and Petr KUBÁŇ. Analýza potravin. 1. vyd. Brno: Mendelova zemědělská a lesnická univerzita, 2007. 202 s. ISBN 9788073750367. info
- KLOUDA, Pavel. Moderní analytické metody. 2., upr. a dopl. vyd. Ostrava: Pavel Klouda, 2003. 132 s. ISBN 8086369072. info
- Moderní analytické metody cvičení :cvičebnice - soubor pracovních listů. Edited by Pavel Klouda. 1. vyd. Ostrava: Pavel Klouda, 1996. 128 s. ISBN 80-902155-1-3. info
- Teaching methods
- laboratory course, excursion
- Assessment methods
- full attendance (laboratory exercises, excursion) protocols credit
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses