FF:VIKED05 Pedagogická psychologie - Course Information
VIKED05 Pedagogická psychologieFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- RNDr. Michal Černý (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D.
Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Sabina Kubisová
Supplier department: Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
- interest in the topic
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- Course objectives
- In this course the student: gives a basic outline of educational psychology in the context of the study of pedagogy. The first area is the learning goals of personality psychology and developmental psychology, further gains awareness about the psychology of learning. The second area the objectives of the course is educational psychology, thus learning style, motivation, communication with student teachers etc. Special areas are also topics related to psychology and psychological pathologies in cyberspace.
- 1. General psychology, methods, researches topics 2. Psychology of personality - motivation, heredity, structure and components of personality dynamics of personality, self 3rd Developmental psychology and cognitive factors - the development of intelligence, language development, creativity, learning ability 4. The selected themes of educational psychology 5. Social interaction at school, classroom climate, social perception and management classes 6. Personality educator, teacher self-evaluation 7th Professional skills teacher, teaching profession stress, burnout 8. Interaction teacher - pupil, teacher - parent, parent - student 9. Solution of conflicts in the classroom, preventing pathogenic events 10. Psychologie in kyberprostředí, psychology, social networks 11. Computer games and computer addiction 12. The basic pedagogical diagnostic methods, pedagogical and psychological research, educational psychologists, pedagogical-psychological counseling 13. The most common pedagogical-psychological problems and solving methods
- Teaching methods
- lectures discussion group project presentation critical reading of scientific text
- Assessment methods
- oral examination final project
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Předmět je určen pouze pro studenty CŽV..
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/VIKED05