FF:ISKED01 Didactics - Course Information
ISKED01 General and branch didacticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Pavlína Mazáčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D.
Department of Information and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Alice Lukavská
Supplier department: Department of Information and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 14:00–15:40 B2.22
- The course is intended only for students in lifelong learning - studying pedagogy focused on technology in education.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/20, only registered: 1/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the theoretical bases design educational process , trends in the world of education and work using critical s professional literature , practical exercises and project teaching to help them acquire the skills to design educational process in accordance with the educational needs of the target groups and Conditions Information society of the 21st century. Students should after successful completion of the course: 1) know the main pedagogical theories and approaches 2) understand the didactic methods and procedures and understand their usefulness in the field of educational informatics, 3) know the key trends in education and explain their impact on the area of educational science, 4) be able to reflect on educational methods and procedures for designing educational process with regard to the risks and needs of the target groups and educators, 5) orient in available resources, tools and networks with applying a critical approach and proper interpretation, 6) work in the study group and individually to a particular subject in the context of designing educational process, 7) propose a model of the educational process in particular educational environment of the current information society.
- 1. Terminology educational content, learning the literacy of the 21st century - strategic documents (Strategy 2020 Strategy digital education CR Strategy digital literacy in CR)
- 2. Educational aspects of designing the educational process and the field of ISK - terminology, a pivotal pedagogical theories and approaches Specialist Education (constructivism) ISK, teaching methods, forms of education in face-to-face and e-learning, target groups and their characteristics (eg. Adult Education inclusive of the target groups, both formal and informal education of children, etc.), evaluation, trends in education (mentoring, coaching etc.), an innovative educational programs (cooperative and experiential learning, experiential learning, critical thinking, learning an online environment, etc.).
- 3. Methodological aspects in the field ISK - terminology, educational objectives and content, teaching methods, present industry trends related to the didactic use of ICT
- 4. Psychological aspects in the learning process in the context of the field ISK - interaction of learners-educated, external and internal conditions of education, learning and memory, self-management, motivation etc.
- 5 to 6. Key competencies for the 21st century - the origin, function, interconnection with goals of education, the survey, analysis and interpretation, specification of the target group of education, including adult education.
- 7 to 8. Mentoring skills , technological and educational expertise teacher - planning, implementation and evaluation of teaching units , assessment of teaching effectiveness , selected teaching methods and aids , factors affecting learning ( linked with courses focusing on technology in education ) .
- 9 to 10. Presentation and communication skills trainer - verbal and nonverbal communication , stage fright , working with body with a voice communication with the learner target group specifics of communication in teaching face-to- face and e -learning .
- 11 to 13. Design lesson - face to face form , blended and e -learning , practical application of knowledge gained from previous modules , the student demonstrates competency card methodical create educational activities , including the preparation of educational content tailored to the target group and model situations, education is practiced learning process.
- recommended literature
- PETTY, Geoffrey. Moderní vyučování. Translated by Jiří Foltýn. Šesté, rozšířené a př. Praha: Portál, 2013. 562 stran. ISBN 9788026203674. info
- PRŮCHA, Jan, Eliška WALTEROVÁ and Jiří MAREŠ. Pedagogický slovník. 5. aktualiz. vyd. Praha: Portál, 2008. 322 pp. ISBN 978-80-7367-416-8. info
- FENSTERMACHER, Gary D. and Jonas F. SOLTIS. Vyučovací styly učitelů. Translated by Karel Starý. Vydání první. Praha: Portál, 2008. 124 stran. ISBN 9788073674717. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture blocks - an interpretation assignment problematic issues
- Seminar blocks - to deepen their theoretical knowledge and gain skills and attitudes in the context of the subject - group projects and studies,
- Critical theoretical texts ( reading and interpretation of the previously entered text on the topic), both oral and written reflections, discussions in the face to face teaching,
- evaluation elements
- Assessment methods
- Final evaluation of the course takes the form of a colloquium , which consists of two components : a comprehensive written reflection of a given topic , including knowledge of and oral presentation of the project .
For completing the course you should:
1 ) Develop ongoing tasks (especially the critical work with sources )
2 ) prepare a project,
3 ) actively participate in practical training modules subject or abstention (in the case of combined studies ) to replace differently -designed tasks
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
General note: Předmět je určen pro studenty CŽV.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/ISKED01