FF:ISKED06 Board exam of Pedagogy - Course Information
ISKED06 Board exam of Pedagogy studies for teachers of IS and InformaticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- RNDr. Michal Černý (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavlína Mazáčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D.
Department of Information and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Alice Lukavská
Supplier department: Department of Information and Library Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( VIKED01 Educational Process Design || VIKMB35 Design of the Edu. Process || ISKED01 Didactics ) && ( VIKED02 Learning Society || VIKMA16 Learning Society || ISKED03 Pedagogy ) && ( VIKED03 Educational Technologies || VIKMB41 Educational Technologies || ISKED04 Educational technology ) && ( VIKED04 Internship || VIKMB22 Internship || ISKED05 Practice ) && ( VIKED05 Pedagogická psychologie || VIKMB57 Educational psychology || ISKED02 Psychology of education )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal is the final exam and defense works that are prerequisites to gain a certificate of teaching competence.
- Teaching methods
- A board exam.
- Assessment methods
- Students receive four issues, one of the following areas:
The design of the educational process
On each of them must be satisfactorily answered. Can then proceed to the defense of the thesis of at least 30 thousand characters incl. spaces.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.