PřF:Z9012 Teaching Geography 2 - Course Information
Z9012 Teaching Geography 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc.
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Z9001 Teaching Geography 1 || Z9010 Teaching Geography 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography and Cartography (programme PřF, N-EB)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography and Cartography (programme PřF, N-GK)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography and Cartography (programme PřF, N-CH)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Geography and Cartography (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Course objectives
- In terms of pedagogical practice in Geography the student receives the practical training of geography teaching at secondary school. The aim of the practice is to provide students a chance to try out the work of secondary-school teacher of geography in real-world setting.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- design and implement a lesson
- describe and use school documentation
- Preparation of teaching lesson.
- Lesson observations.
- Own teaching.
- The analysis of teaching lesson.
- Discussion of used didactic techniques.
- Contents of work of secondary-school teacher.
- Klíčové dovednosti učitele :cesty k lepšímu vyučování. Edited by Chris Kyriacou, Translated by Dominik Dvořák - Milan Koldinský. 1. vyd. Praha: Portál, 1996. 155 s. ISBN 80-7178-022-7. info
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. Ze studenta učitelem : student - praktikant - začínající učitel. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého, 2002. 145 s. ISBN 8024404443. info
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. Pedagogická praxe : průvodce pro současné studenty a budoucí učitele. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Vydavatelství Univerzity Palackého, 1998. 66 s. ISBN 8070677937. info
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. První kroky učitele. Vyd. 1. Praha: Triton, 2004. 223 s. ISBN 8072544748. info
- Teaching methods
- During the training at secondary school the student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hour work to school operation.
- Assessment methods
- During the training at secondary school the student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hour work to school operation. These requirements will be evidenced by protocol from pedagogical training. The students are obliged to hand in the schedule of their own lessons sufficiently in advance. The credit will be given after the inspection in a lesson by teacher of this subject. See the subject web page for more information.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: praxi lze vykonat jako souvislou nebo průběžnou na vybrané střední škole.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3 týdny.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2018, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2018/Z9012