PřF:XS230 Reflective seminar - Course Information
XS230 Reflective seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Marek Boček (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Tesák Vrtala (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Tesák Vrtala
Supplier department: Faculty of Science
- NOW ( MUC86 Pedagogical praxis from math. )|| NOW ( MUC87 Ped. praxis from math. 2 )|| NOW ( MDG13 Pedag. praxis from desc. geom. )|| NOW ( MDG14 Ped. praxis from desc. geom. 2 )|| NOW ( F9001 Teaching Physics 1 )|| NOW ( F9022 Teaching Physics 2 )|| NOW ( C9011 Teaching Chemistry 1 )|| NOW ( C9012 Teaching Chemistry 2 )|| NOW ( Bi9010 Teaching Biology 1 )|| NOW ( Bi9012 Teaching Biology 2 )|| NOW ( Z9001 Teaching Geography 1 )|| NOW ( Z9012 Teaching Geography 2 )|| NOW ( XS090 Initial teacher training )
Students regularly attend their teaching practice and they choose such a seminar group that corresponds with the time of their practice.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 30 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students will be able to notice and respond to various situations in school environment and furthermore reflect on their responses. They will acquire strategies to solutions of several frequently issues.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course students will be able to:
- notice and respond to various situations in school environment
- work with atmosphere in the classroom and students' attention
- work with setting of rules in the classroom
- critically think about conflicts in class
- think about events from their teaching practice and reflect it
- The content of lessons will stem from student's needs. Possible topics to be covered:
- Authority and how to work with it
- Work with students' attention
- How to work with students with problematic behavior
- Group work with class
- How to give feedback effectively
- GARDNER, Howard. Frames of mind : the theory of multiple intelligences. New York: BasicBooks, 1983. xxxii, 440. ISBN 0-465-02508-0. info
- Teaching methods
- group and individal reflection, discussion
- Assessment methods
- records in reflective diaries, feedback from peer to peer in-class sessions
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2023/XS230